The weekend's here, and by now it seems it's going to be a gloomy one.
So, what's a better recipe for feeling better than music? I decided to show you the top 20 songs on my playlist for this Autumn. I always renew my iPhone & iPod playlists in the beginning of a season since my music habits really depend on weather. This Autumn, my music will (again) match my style - eclectic as hell. From acoustic folky to deep electronica and back to hardcore 80's bubblegum pop. It's a crazy bunch, but my brain cells couldn't be more happy.
Listen up, and hope you like it!
1. Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline
2. Aloe Blacc - You Make Me Smile
3. Capital Cities - Nothing Compares 2 U
4. Madilyn Bailey - Don't You Worry Child (SMH acoustic cover)
5. Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine Ft. Will Heard)
6. Disclosure - F For You
7. Foxes - Youth (Adventure Club Remix)
8. The Beatles - 'I Saw Her Standing There'
9. MKTO - Thank You
10. The Human League - Don't you want me (Kento Lucchesi Remix)
11. Cindy Lauper - She Bop
12. Lady Gaga - Applause (Empire of the Sun Remix)
13. Rudimental - Waiting All Night (ft. Ella Eyre)
14. Chase & Status - End Credits (ft. Plan B)
15. Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better
16. Stealing Sheep - Shark Song
17. Daughter - Get Lucky (Daft Punk Cover)
18. Yuna - Decorate
19. Yael Naim - Never Change
20. Dillon - Thirteen Thirtyfive
Like? Share? Anything?